There is nothing better for your heating and/or air conditioning system than annual maintenance. Annual maintenance allows your system to work at peak efficiency year in and year out. A system that is maintained annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns.
This virtually eliminates the need for you to pay for costly repairs. You'll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it comes on. In some instances, the energy savings are enough to pay the cost of the planned annual maintenance service.
The Total Comfort repair and installation experts will be systematic when they are performing service and repair work at your home or business. They will focus on the reason that your heating or cooling system is not working and what is the solution to get it working again. After they have completed their repair work, they will test the entire system, ensuring that all manufacturer specifications are met.
Each of our installation technicians are certified NCI, NATE and EPA – they are the best in the business. We continually invest in training our installers so that they are always current on the new and complicated aspects of the HVAC industry.
Our people are not paid on commission. They are paid by the hour, so you can be confident that what they tell you is the best repair solution for you, not something that you don’t need. All of our parts and work is warrantied for a year. We know you are the most important part of our business.
• Check evaporator coil
• Lubricate fan motor
• Set manifold pressure
• Monitor expansion valve
• Check start and run capacitors
• Test fan limit switch
• Clean evaporator drain
• Check start and run delays
• Clean blower wheel
• Adjust bypass dampers
• Monitor refrigerant level
• Inspect valves
• Clean or replace filters
• Adjust operating pressures
• Check flue
• Tighten electrical connections
• Measure voltage differences
• Check flame baffle
• Evaluate safety controls
• Measure amperage draw
• Measure gas input
• Clean combustion chamber
• Measure temperature difference
• Clean and adjust burners
• Clean heat exchanger
• Clean condenser coil
• Evaluate vent system
• Test thermocouple
• Adjust thermostat calibration
• Set burner adjustment
• Check combustion air
• Check fan blades for tightness
• Reduce Cooling and Heating Costs
- saving you money!
• Protects Your Home
- assures proper and safe equipment operation!
• Improve Your Equipment Efficiency
- get the most from your investment!
• Priority Customer
- same day service when you need it!
• Add Years to Equipment Life
- peace of mind!
• Agreement is Transferable
- adds value to your home!
• Improved Dependability
- comfort available when you want it!
• Discount on Repair Service
- save money on all necessary repairs!
• 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Service at your convenience - not ours!
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment's required maintenance. We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made. Call (303) 989-7507 for details.